Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Acknowledgement:
We recognise Aboriginal peoples as traditional owners and occupants of land and waters in South Australia, and that their spiritual, social, cultural and economic practices come from their traditional lands and waters.
Website template design, coding, scripts and widgets
© Department for Education (DECD), Government of South Australia The template design and provided Photoshop banners are for the exclusive use of DECD schools and sites.
This particular website design was created by the DECD Online Communication for use by Warriappendi School, South Australia.
- Base template modified: 17 February 2010
- Template size:
Previous versions: 780px wide to fit 800px screen resolution
This version: Modified to work with the 960.gs 24 grid system
- can be used with a 792px grid to fit 800px screen resolution OR
- can be used with a 960px grid to fit 1024px screen resolution
- Templates managed by: DECD Site Website Team, Online Communication Services, Strategic Communications, Policy Directorate, DECD
- Templates enhanced using http://960.gs/ classes modified to work with a 792px (to fit 800px) and 960px (to fit 1024px) grid systems. The 792px grid is created using http://www.gridsystemgenerator.com/
Analytics, Map and Calendar
Analytics, Map and Calendar are powered by Google (www.google.com)
Web graphics of this website have been designed by Peter Stokes of the DECD Site Website Team, using the assets provided by Warriappendi School.
All content on this website were created by Warriappendi School and the Department for Education.